Monday, December 24, 2012

Scribble 5



Why there are voices in my head
Contrasting to what I get
Grow up, grow they say
You have to find your way
If you haven’t started yet
How far will you get
What if you reach nowhere?
What if you are too late to be there?

The voices are just too smart
I don’t think they even have a heart
They say these are the ways of world
You have to run run and run
They command not to look back
They insist it’s just too dark
They say there is a lot to fear
I say I don’t care

I tell them that I can see mum back there
They ask how will she get here
Mirages are not for real
Shut the fuck up and get over the ordeal

I sigh that I have no one
They question the need for someone
They insist it’s not a usual journey
It’s over friends, family, luxuries and money

I whisper am I mad
I ask if I am mad
I shout if I am mad
I scream if I am mad
But the voices just don’t come back



2 comments:

  1. I was recommended this web site via my cousin. I am
    now not positive whether or not this publish is written by means of him as
    no one else understand such targeted about my difficulty.
    You're amazing! Thank you!
    My web page ; Fort Worth Yoga Instructor

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so interesting! I do not suppose I've truly read something like this before. So great to discover another person with some genuine thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that's needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!
    Feel free to surf my page : Fort Worth Yoga

    ReplyDelete