Girl in Red and Guy in Black IX May 21, 2012 Guy in black: Isn’t sadism infused in human psychology? Girl in red: And I guess pessimism is infused in men’s psychology. Guy in black: I doubt a sailing Titanic would have performed better than a submerged one. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments SaumyaMay 27, 2012 at 3:24 AMNice...Love your concept, Guy in black/girl in red. Very innovative. Very human, real I should rather say.ReplyDeleteRepliesIshan MathurMay 27, 2012 at 3:32 AMreally appreciate that, specially coming from someone who writes so realistically. thanksDeleteRepliesReplySaumyaMay 27, 2012 at 3:39 AMAw!! thanks waise...but good work!!Waiting for more of this good stuff from you (:DeleteRepliesReplyIshan MathurMay 27, 2012 at 3:46 AMyes ma'am...please do keep coming backDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Nice...
ReplyDeleteLove your concept, Guy in black/girl in red. Very innovative. Very human, real I should rather say.
really appreciate that, specially coming from someone who writes so realistically. thanks
DeleteAw!! thanks waise...but good work!!
DeleteWaiting for more of this good stuff from you (:
yes ma'am...please do keep coming back
Delete